Sharing my love for clothing, make-up, kindness and beauty in general, spiced with a hint of critic on society at times.

donderdag 22 september 2011

Beautiful people

Yesterday evening I put together, no, I composed, the most charming, sophisticated outfit I could possibly make out of my wardrobe, ever. Okay, so maybe not ever, and sophisticated might not be the word everyone would use. Actually I wouldn't use it myself either. Okay, but anyway, it sure looked nice. It was almost completely white. White panties, little black dress, (but a white poncho over it) white felted bag, and white shoes. I even had a white necklace, a bird skull I got from Etsy.
I would look like an ice princess, a nordic Godess. A cute petite snowflake.

Yeah, like this.

Actually I looked more like a snowball.
I like to exaggerate.
Point is, it didn't look as most extraordinairely awesome like it could look.
I have breasts and hips, and sturdy yet soft legs. I do not look like a model.
Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with my body, but a slimmer, more flat body would be FAR more convienient when it comes to clothes. They fall better.
Also, I do not have the most flawless, sculptured and symmetric face. I'm not butt ugly(if I may say so myself), but I'm not angelic. But the same t shirt that would look boring on me, could look amazing on a girl with a face of a godess, while we the same body.

OKAY, so, now I can get to my point. Finally.
It is the truth that when you look perfectly beautiful, it's harder for people to see your flaws. Though when you're a normal girl, or boy for that sake, and you have the exact same flaw(let's say your nailpolish is cracked) people will notice it easier.

So when beautiful people wear a slightly weird outfit they're adored for their daring and creativeness.

When a girl who is not slim or has a face that is considered a little 'ugly' by most of us, wears a slightly weird outfit they're really weird.
Why?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten