Sharing my love for clothing, make-up, kindness and beauty in general, spiced with a hint of critic on society at times.

dinsdag 20 september 2011

Poncho's and DIY bags.

I bought one. A poncho, I mean.
I suspect it's handmade.Thrift stores are ideal for just starting/hobby designers. Create your thing and sew your brand name in it, then bring it to those stores. You get a little money for it once it is sold, and your name just started to get known.

Allright, maybe it's not the best, or fastest way to get known, but I think it would be fun to know if people like your stuff.

With that, I saw this leather bags by Wig Anthology. I like the simple and natural style and colours, and I might try to make one myself. I just remembered I once bought white leather at a fair, so I could try. The handles will be a problem though.
Any tips for making nice handles, pl0x?

x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten